The Sydney Welding story.
Professional proficiency in the oil patch and municipal pipe projects.
The Sydney welding story began in 1997 when a need was identified for high quality casing, conductor barrel and culvert installation capabilities in Alberta’s industries. Since then, the company has continued to develop and expand our knowledge of conductor barrel, casing and culvert installation and maintenance.
What we offer – the tools of the trade.
Sydney welding offers an extensive up to date and well-maintained fleet of equipment to keep up to the demands of the industry.
- 7 Grundoram pneumatic hammers from 14” all the way up to 24” to provide 1 million to 4.5 million pounds of thrust for the varied needs of the customer
- Barbco 36”-48” auger machine
- Barbo 60”” auger machine
- High capacity grout pump
- 6 compressors from 825 CFM to 1600 CFM
As well as the support equipment needed for self- sufficient projects including;
- Skid steers
- Crawler tractor
- Dump trucks
- Winch tractors with scissor-neck trailer
And the skills to use them
- Over two full decades of oilfield and municipal involvement
- A complete understanding of road crossings, pipeline and the technology to perform a superior job
- Vast experience in conductor barrel and casing installation
- Knowledge of erosion control measures for highways and bridges
- Knowledge and proficiency of pipe ramming casings up to 72” and auguring casing up to 72”